We are very proud of our bartending schools and know you will be impressed with our facilities and the professionalism of our team. To make sure you have made the right decision by training with Shaker, why not take a FREE hour long appetiser course, and then just to make sure, visit some other training academies and see what they have to offer you. Get the bigger picture to make sure you pick the best bartending course and bartending school for you!
The home of Shaker BarSchool® UK
Shaker BarSchool, Old Rectory House, Iplsey Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0AP
Located in the heart of Worcestershire in a beautiful historic 18th century House Hotel. the School runs 9am – 4.30pm daily in the Delightful Lavender Barn
- http://www.oldrectoryhouse.co.uk/stay/ – quote “shaker” when booking online to view discounted student rates during your course stay
Cape Town BarSchool®
Surrounded by the beautiful sights of Table Mountain the Shaker BarSchool Cape Town has taken South Africa by storm!
- Reception and Lounge area with Fsball table and chill out zone
- Shaker Library – a large collection of bar books, antiquities, shakers and references
- Shaker Bar – 5 metre demonstration bar, 4 integrated bartender stations
- Classroom facilities – presentation equipment and capacity for 14 delegates
- Over 200 spirits and liqueurs to sample and experiment with
- The Flair Room – a playground for Flair-tenders with 4 flair stations, iPod docking station