We are very proud of our bartending schools and know you will be impressed with our facilities and the professionalism of our team. Then just to make sure, visit some other training academies and see what they have to offer you. Get the bigger picture to make sure you pick the best course and bar school for you!
Why you should?
- Gain confidence with hands on and theoretical experience in a real bar scenario
- Boost your employability
- Travel the world with your qualifications
- Experience and qualifications = Great job + top rate wages + amazing tips!
- learn an employable skill during your gap year
- Learn the fine art of mixology
- Gain the knowledge required to work in some of the best bars around the world
Why your staff should?
- to suit your bar, cocktail menu and staff needs
- Training will consistently boost and uphold your service standards
- Training staff effectively increases retention and decreases staff turnover
- Improving your customer service will increase your repeat business and profitability
- Training your staff will help place your business head and shoulders above your competitors
- Inspire and educate your team and ignite a passion for professionalism behind your bar
- Shaker also offer a bespoke consultancy training service, designed specifically to suit your bar, cocktail menu and staff needs
to find out more call 01527 251 331
- Be inspired and educated by some of the top bar trainers in the UK, with a combined experience of over 50 years in the bar industry
- Our training academies offer a definitive range of accredited and vocational hospitality courses, internationally recognised throughout the bar industry
- Shaker BarSchools offer world class training environments enriched with state of the art equipment, professional bar stations, over 500 spirits and liqueurs, and an extensive library
- With over 3000 graduates since 2001, Shaker BarSchools are the longest established and largest contemporary bar training company in the UK
- We also offer an international job placement service for employees and recruiters
What is the difference between Shaker BarSchool and others?
- Research, Experience, Alcohol, Learn by Doing.
- Research – We have the most researched bartender training program in the UK, this course was formulated as part of a Degree (Bsc) and Masters Degree (Msc).
- Experience – Our combined 50+ years experience in the bar industry has given our team the experience of almost all bar environments from Public House to Hotel Bar, Style Bar to Club Bar, Tourist Resorts to Restaurant Bars.
- Alcohol – We use REAL alcohol only, unlike most other bartending schools, and real fruit, herbs and juices.
- Learn by Doing – research tells us that the best way for anyone to learn a skill is by doing, we place 75% of the course emphasis on practical.
- We urge you to visit one of our schools first to see why over a 2000 men and women have chosen our courses over all the others. One 20 minute visit will show what the difference is.
Where are the BarSchools?
Shaker BarSchool (Old Rectory House), Worcestershire.
Google Map & Directions
How much are the BarSchool Courses?
IBC – £699, ABC – £699, MM £249. Package discounts are available and all prices include VAT. Course deposits or fees are not refundable, however they are transferable – see cancellation policy. All prices are published on our website
For all courses we ask you to pay 7 days to the start of your course, to book please call +448707 202 877 should you have any questions. Please click on terms and conditions to view our bookings and cancellations policy
What's included in the IBC or what do you get for your £?
You receive the following:
- Intensive hands-on, practical and theoretical instruction.
- Shaker bartender bible, inc. Informative handouts and study materials.
- Experiment with over 400 spirits and liqueurs.
- Learn THE classic and contemporary cocktails for the modern bar scene.
- Shaker BarSchool accredited international bartender’s certificate.
- Shaker BarSchool accredited free-pouring certificate.
- Written, Practical and Free-pour examinations.
We provide all delegates, on confirmation of booking, a detailed welcome pack with local, national and international travel arrangements, along with recommended/reasonably priced hotels and local information for your convenience. We do not arrange any accommodation or travel for delegates; however we can advise and do so through our welcome pack. The School in Worcestershire is based at Old Rectory House, you receive discounted room rates when entering the promo code “shaker” when booking online http://www.oldrectoryhouse.co.uk/stay/
Will I use real alcohol?
Most definitely YES!!! We stock an impressive range of spirits and liqueurs; you could say we are collectors, which all students are encouraged to taste. When making cocktails we only use real ingredients, and all cocktails are tasted by the students and instructors. We are not a Dry BarSchool!!!
Is the course enjoyable?
Our Testimonials speak for themselves; our philosophy from the start of the course is Objective No1. Enjoy the course, and the learning will become so much easier. Bartending is a fun career; our courses are formal when they need to be.
Are there examinations?
There are various practical and written examinations (instructor support is given for students with learning difficulties); Free-pouring accuracy tests are also available. We also monitor all students’ progress throughout the course on all practical and theoretical modules.
Do the examinations cost extra?
Most definitely not!!!
Can I retake the exams if I fail?
Yes – retake part or all of exams on the next course starting from £50.00
Can I cancel my course booking?
For information about Cancellation of bookings please read our Terms & Conditions in the link below; We do not offer refunds on courses, only course transfers in accordance with our T&C’s. http://shaker-uk.com/?p=2435